Driving, racing or working on cars can be hazardous. The procedures and
advice on this website including the message board are opinion only. www.markviii.org
and its webmasters do not guarantee the correctness of the advice and procedures.
www.markviii.org and its webmasters assume no liability for any damage,
fines, punishment, injury or death resulting from following these procedures
or advice. If you do not have the skills or tools to repair your car, please
consult a professional. www.markviii.org recommends that you only race your
car with proper safety equipment on an approved supervised track. By using
this site you agree to hold harmless www.markviii.org, its officers,
its authors and its webmasters from any resulting claim and costs that may
occur from using the information found on this site.
How to search the discussion forums using advanced search form
- Enter a keyword or keywords. If you are submitting more than one keyword,
use a blank space to separate each keyword.
- Specify search criteria. Select 'Word' if you want the keywords
to match as a word. Otherwise, select 'Pattern' to match
keywords as a part of words.
- If you specified more than one keyword, define search logic.
If you choose 'Or' logic, the search will return
any topics containing any one of the keywords. If you choose 'And' logic,
the search will return topics that matches the entire string.
- Select a conference or a forum to search. If you select a conference,
it will search all the forums in that conference.
NOTE: Limiting the number of forums to search will be much quicker.
- If you wish to recursively search a forum and all its children forums,
select 'Yes' for this option.
- Specify a particular field you wish to search.
- Specify the date range of topics you wish to search.
- Specify the number of results to display per page